To change your current Outlook 2007 settings to send your outgoing mail through Pobox, please follow these instructions.
1. Select Account Settings from Tools.
2. On the Account Settings page, select the account you wish to edit, then click Change.
3. In the Internet E-Mail Settings window, go to the Outgoing Server tab. Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select "Log on using". Enter:
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org (any of your Pobox addresses)
- Password: your Pobox password
- check Remember password
4. Click OK, then go to the Advanced tab. Select the dropdown menu next to "Use the following type of encrypted connection:" beneath Outgoing Server (SMTP) and choose either TLS or SSL. Please note that you should follow your ISP's instructions when configuring the encryption type for your Incoming Mail settings.
5. Click OK, then Close. You are done changing your Outlook 2007 settings to send mail through the Pobox SMTP.