Most Webmail customers have more than one alias. In webmail, you can set up different identities, or sender addresses. Your Pobox addresses should all be set up as identities, but you can add or edit new ones.
To manage identities:
- Open the Settings → Sending Identities screen.
- Your list of identities will be displayed under the "Send Mail As" heading. Use the Edit button to edit an identity, or use the Add Account button in the toolbar at the top to create a new one.
- Don't forget to Save when you're done.
If you specify
*@domain.tld for an account identity email address, then you will be able to specify something different to replace the
* with for each individual message that you send using this identity.
Each identity has a number of options associated with it:
- Name — The name address that the email will appear to come from. This is what appears in the
Fromheader of emails you send.
- Signature - The signature to automatically insert into your new messages from this account identity. If your default mail format is Rich Text, then your signature will also be in Rich Text, allowing for font choice, size and colours.
After you set up multiple identities, you can switch between different sender addresses. When composing a message, the top of the page will have a drop down menu that allows you to select from any of your identities.