If you know how to set up your email program, these are the standard SMTP settings for Pobox accounts. We also provide step-by-step instructions for many major email programs. Please replace the information in bold with your own account information.
For all account types who wish to SEND mail through Pobox.
- Outgoing Email Server (SMTP): smtp.pobox.com
- Outgoing Email SSL/TLS: On
- Outgoing Port: 587
- Make sure to select "Log in Authorization" or "Password" for authentication
- User Name: your complete Pobox or personal domain email address (for example: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your Pobox password (or app-specific password if you use two-factor auth)
If you have a Pobox Basic or Plus account, please use the incoming server settings provided by your forwarding address.
If you are having difficulty sending mail, please use the step-by-step instructions for your email program.